Director of Digital Marketing and Events
Compensation: $70K-$100K + healthcare + 401K + bonus
DSCC is a rapidly growing and profitable market research, consulting and events company in the display industry. Founded in 2016, the company already has offices in multiple cities in the US as well as in Japan, Korea and China. The company is internally funded and has grown rapidly due to the quality of its analysts and its content. The company has already put on multiple successful events in the US and Japan and is now seeking a full time director to grow this business. This person will also manage the company’s digital marketing efforts. In addition to competitive salary, healthcare benefits and a 401K program, the company also offers an innovative bonus program so that you can share in the company’s continued success. This position will report to the CEO.
- Organize and manage up to 6 events annually in the US including registration, marketing, theme, receptions, sales support, location selection, meals, logistics, etc. Will manage the US event business P&L.
- Take over creation and distribution of company email marketing campaigns.
- List management
- Ad creation
- Management of company content portal
- Management of company social media
- Co-author press releases and other promotional materials
- 3+ years in digital marketing at a market research, publishing, consulting or events company.
- 3+ years in putting on events in the market research, technology, publishing or consulting space.
- Experienced in negotiating contracts with hotels/conference centers
- Strong communication skills
- Track record in growing events
- Experienced in managing company email and social media efforts and campaigns with track record of success.
- Track record of taking on/embracing more responsibility
- Track record of working independently as may be working primarily from a home office.
- Familiarity with display industry, consumer electronics industry or IT industries a plus.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, English, or equivalent
- Southern or Northern California
- Austin, Texas
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Alpharetta/Atlanta, Georgia
- $70,000 to $100,000/year
- 50% of healthcare costs
- 401K participation with company match after 1 year
- Unlimited bonus depending on company and employee performance
If interested, please send your resume/cover letter to email@example.com.