Weekly Display Supply Chain Monitor
20-years after The DisplaySearch Monitor was introduced, DSCC has launched the Weekly Display Supply Chain Monitor. A weekly newsletter of 15-20 pages per week which analyzes the display, display equipment, display materials, TV and smartphone markets. It covers the display stock price outlook, company financial analysis and outlook, analysis of news, market data, editorials and more.
The Weekly Display Supply Chain Monitor includes:
- A panel supplier stock index, consisting of 8 panel suppliers, and analysis of weekly changes by supplier and of the overall index, updated daily for customers who upgrade to the daily option.
- Analysis of financial analysts' research and ratings changes.
- Display supply chain companies stock price outlook
- Analysis of weekly news based on 60+ years of industry experience.
- Editorials on key issues facing the display industry.
- Panel pricing and analysis
- Monthly panel suppliers' revenues and shipments
- New fab activity
- Equipment supplier design wins
- Panel suppliers financial results and analysis along with new product analysis.
- FPD equipment suppliers' financial results and analysis along with new product analysis
- FPD material suppliers financial results and analysis along with new product analysis
- TV brands financial results and analysis along with new product analysis
- Retailers financial results and analysis
- And more
- For a sample issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-577-3672. Pricing for single users and site licenses by organization size is as follows:
- Single User License - $495 (<$10/week)
- Site License for Small/Medium Company: (2-499 Employees) - $995
- Site License for Large Organization (500+ Employees) - $1495
- Contact email@example.com for a free copy.