Biannual OLED Notebook and Tablet Cost and Forecast Report
This report provides a deep dive into OLED costs in the NB and tablet market.
Costs are provided as a bill of materials (BoM) on a line item basis for all sizes on a rolling 4-year basis.
OLED NB and tablet prices are also provided and forecasted, resulting in forecasted OLED NB and tablet panel margins.
OLED NB and tablet panel forecasts are also provided.
As OLED capacity grows and costs fall, mobile OLEDs will migrate to larger sizes. Due to emerging demand in these areas, DSCC is developing an OLED cost report. This report is being developed by the creators of DisplaySearch's Cost Reports.
- Sizes include - 7.7-8", 8.9", 9.7", 10.1", 10.5", 11.6", 12.5", 13.3", 14.0", 15.6" and 17.3". More displays may be added as these categories emerge.
- Costs provided on a line item basis.
- Forecasted by substrate size on a rolling 4-quarter basis.
- Flexible, foldable and rollable form factors included as they emerge.
- Touchscreen costs also provided.
- Panel prices also provided and forecasted.
- OLED panel margins provided and forecasted.
- Contact email@example.com for more information.