DSCC’s mission is provide worldwide end-to-end supply chain expertise for all display-based products. To accomplish this, we have established close relationships with the display supply chain from component and equipment suppliers to flat panel suppliers, OEMs, brands and even retailers. This has been achieved by the extensive experience of its founders and employees which have decades of experience covering every layer of the display supply chain.
DSCC analysts have worked throughout the supply chain at brands, panel suppliers, equipment suppliers and materials suppliers including:
- Brooks Automation
- Japan Display
- Juhua Printing
- LG Philips Displays
- Matsushita Electric
- OWL Displays
- Philips Display Components
- Plastic Logic
- Plessey Semiconductors
- Samsung Display
- Samsung SDI
- TCL/China Star
- TM Display
- Tokyo Electron
- Universal Scientific
In addition, DSCC analysts have extensive experience in market/technology analysis and consulting having worked in an analyst roles at:
- ABI Research
- Forrester Research
- IHS Markit
- IMS Research
- NPD Group
- Samsung LCD
- SNE Research
- Young Market Research
DSCC executives have also held Board positions at a number of different display related companies demonstrating its consulting value:
- Akhan Technologies
- Westar Display
DSCC’s employs a methodology which leverages its supply chain relationships as much as possible.
- On pricing, we survey buyers as well as sellers.
- On panel shipments, we survey panel suppliers, brands as well as component suppliers to ensure there is enough supply to meet demand. By knowing glass input as well as panel shipments, this also allows us to quantify yields.
- Our shipment forecasts are always based on both supply and demand.
- Our fab timing and equipment supplier market share data leverages official PO filings in Korea and equipment awards in China.
- For every display application, in addition to tracking supply and demand, we also quantify costs, prices and margins and factor into account regional differences.
- We also provide fab utilization data on a monthly basis for key segments and a quarterly basis for all segments by surveying suppliers of multiple components as well as the fabs themselves.
At DSCC, we pride ourselves on:
- Delivering more insight at a lower cost
- Continuous improvement in our reports and services, adopting the approach our CEO was trained in at SEMI/SEMATECH.
- Providing timely, accurate and precise information in a timely way leveraging our relationships throughout the display supply chain.
- The high quality and integrity of our analysts.
- Updating all our forecasts at least 1X per quarter.
- Excluding confidential information from our forecasts.
- Examining both supply and demand in every market we track.
- Offering customized reports and consulting.
- Providing superior customer support.
- Always being accessible to our customers.
- Being flexible to meet the needs of our customers