Quarterly Display Supply Chain Financial Health Report
This report provides a deep dive into the health of 46 publicly traded companies in the display supply chain which enables companies to benchmark themselves against their competition as well as track the health of their suppliers and customers. It also includes aggregated metrics for each layer of the display supply chain.
File FormatExcel Pivot Files and PDF Reports
This report provides a deep dive into the health of 46 publicly traded companies in the display supply chain which enables companies to benchmark themselves against their competition as well as track the health of their suppliers and customers. It provides critical data and unbiased analysis on panel suppliers and equipment manufacturers which financial analysts can use to benchmark the companies they are tracking and monitor those they haven't been tracking. It also enables companies and bankers to perform financial due diligence on companies they are interested in acquiring or investing in as well as establish industry specific benchmarks and baselines.
This report provides its clients with all of the critical data (income statements, balance sheet, cash flow and industry metrics), insights, market commentary and guidance released by publicly traded display supply chain companies in their quarterly earnings reports, stock exchange filings, press releases and conference calls along with unbiased analysis from DSCC analysts within 24-48 hours of their earnings calls.
The financial and industry data is incorporated into pivot tables which go back to Q1'13 and makes comparisons by company, layer of the supply chain, country, etc. extremely easy. The results are also aggregated to determine which layer of the supply chain (equipment or panels) is performing best and has the best outlook and which companies within each layer of the supply chain are performing best. Aggregated financial and industry metrics are also provided. Analysis is provided in a PPT file which can easily be incorporated into internal presentations.
- Equipment - Applied Materials, AP Systems, Avaco, Canon (Tokki), Charm, Coherent, Contrel, Device ENG, DMS, EO Technics, Han's Laser, HB Technology, ICD, Invenia, Jusung, KC Tech, KMAC, LIS, Nikon, Nissin Electric, Philoptics, SCREEN Holdings, SEMES, SFA Engineering, Shenzhen Liande, SNU Precision, TEL, TES, Top Engineering, Toptec, ULVAC, Vessel, Viatron Technologies, V-Technology, Wonik IPS, Wuhan Jingce, Y.A.C. and YoungWoo DSP.
- Panels - AUO, BOE, CEC Panda, CHOT, CPT China, CSOT, HannStar, Innolux, JDI, LG Display, Samsung Display, Sharp, Tianma and Visionox.
- Powerpoint summaries from every publicly traded display equipment and panel supplier within 48 hours of their earnings calls.
- Pivot tables with all company financial (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow) and industry data which go back to Q1'13.
- Comparison chapter which compares company financial and industry performance by company and layer of the supply chain, determining which companies are performing best. Also includes financial and industry metrics aggregated by layer of the supply chain.
Would you like to know more about this report?Contact Sales
Recent Media Mentions
- Display Equipment Revenues Rise 6% Q/Q in Q2’20 Based on Survey of 35 Suppliers
- Display Equipment Revenues Hit Bottom in Q1’20 on COVID-19 Install Delays
- Highlights from Our Q2’19 Display Equipment Supplier Comparisons
- Tianma Profits Roll On in Q2
- Panel Maker Comparison Shows Winners and Losers in Q2
- Nikon Was the Top Display Equipment Supplier in Q1’19
- Q4’18 and 2018 Equipment Supplier Summary – AMAT Leads as Market Falls
- Panel Maker Comparison Shows A Rough Q4
- Samsung Profits Slow Down in Q4
- DSCC Report Shows Equipment Suppliers Recover in Q3’20
- Q3 Earnings: Panel Maker Comparison