SID/ DSCC Business Conference 2018 Event Proceedings
The purpose of the SID Business Conference is to explore business issues facing the display industry. We believe there is always uncertainty regarding the outlook for the cyclical display supply chain. In addition, there are numerous technologies currently impacting the near and long term outlook of the display supply chain which also warrant significant attention including flexible/foldable OLEDs, quantum dot color filters, microLEDs and more.
Conference Overview from Conference Chair
Session I: Economic Health of the Display Supply Chain / Where is the Growth and Profits/Best Investment Outlook?
- Ross Young, CEO, Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC)
- Yasuo Nakane, Global Head of Technology Research, Mizuho Securities
- Lisa Li, President, Sigmaintell
- Eric Virey Ph.D., Senior Market & Technology Analyst, Yole Développement
Session II: Supply Chain Executive Session
- Max McDaniel, Chief Marketing Officer, Display and Flexible Technology, Applied Materials
- Chris Hudson, International Vice President and Commercial Director, Corning Display Technologies
- Charles Peng, Group Vice President, Tianma Microelectronics Co., Ltd
- Thomas Wegener, Vice General Manager, BOE Technology Group
Session III: TV Market Roundtable
- David Stump, Director of Photography, America Society of Cinematographers (ASC)
- Bob O’Brien, President, Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC)
Session IV: Smartphone Market and Technology Outlook
- Yoshio Tamura, President of Asian Operations, Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC)
- Terry Yu, Marketing Director, Visionox
- Ryosuke Kuwada, Corporate Senior Advisor, TPK
- Prof. Beyong-Soo Bae, CEO, Solip Tech
Session V: Technologies Enabling Next-Generation Displays – Foldable / Rollable OLEDs, Inkjet- Printing TVs, QD CFs, QLEDS, MicroLEDs and More
- Rainer Paetzel, Marketing Director, Coherent
- Eric Joely, CEO, CoreFlow
- Dr. Millicent K. Ruffin, Business Technology Director, Corning
- Russell Kempt, Vice President of Worldwide Sales & Marketing Nanosys
- Mike Hack, VP Business Development, UDC
- Andreas Haldi, CMO, CYNORA
- Junji Adachi, CEO, Kyulux Inc.
For a multiple report purchase discount, please contact Dustin@Displaysupplychain.com.