SID/ DSCC Investor's Conference 2018 Event Proceedings
The Investor Conference saw big changes as a full day event in 2018. It featured presentations from market and sell-side analysts on where the display industry is going and which segments and companies are likely to outperform. It also featured presentations from private equity and venture capital executives on what they are looking for from potential investments in private display companies. Private and publicly traded display-related companies seeking funding or secondary financing gave short presentations to an audience of prospective investors.
Conference Chair Welcome from DSCC
Session I: Display, Equipment and Materials Market Overviews
- Ross Young, CEO, Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC)
- Bob O’Brien, President, Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC)
Session II: Sell-Side/Investment Banker/Hedge Fund Panel-Views on Display Market Outlook, Takeaways from the Business Conference
- Mehdi Hosseini, Sr. Equity Research Analyst, Susquehanna International Group
Session III: Public Companies – Maximizing Growth
- Max McDaniel, Chief Marketing Officer, Displays. Applied Materials Session
Session V: Riding the OLED Wave
- Gildas Sorin, CEO, Cynora
- Junji Adachi, CEO, Kyulux
- Michael Helander, President and CEO, OTI Lumionics Inc.
- David Arrega, Founder and CEO, Ares Materials
Session VI: Advanced Materials/Processes Enabling Displays of the Future
- Beyong-Soo Bae, CEO, Solip Technology
- John Brewer, Jr., CEO and President, Amorphyx Chuck Milligan, CEO, FlexEnable
- David Wyatt, CTO, PixelDisplay
- Max Lemaitre Ph.D., CEO, Mattrix Technologies
Session VII: MicroLED Enablers
- Noland Granberry, Chief Financial Officer, Nanosys
For a multiple report purchase discount, please contact Dustin@DisplaySupplyChain.com.