2019 SID/DSCC Automotive Display Conference
For the third year in a row, the SID/DSCC Automotive Display Conference was held during DisplayWeek 2019 as part of the Automotive “Hot Topic” of the weeklong event. The event was well attended with more than 200 industry professionals, and was rated Good, Very Good, or Excellent by 91% of attendees responding.
DSCC has put together a 13-page summary of the event. This summary along with presentations from the following presenters are immediately available for $345.
- Dr. David Hermann, Technical Expert - Display, and Niclas Gyllenram, Director Software Development, Volvo Car Group
- Bob O'Brien, Co-Founder & President, DSCC
- Roger Lanctot, Director Automotive Connected Mobility, Strategy Analytics
- Simon Morris, CEO, IRYStec
- Matt Scholz, Automotive Business Leader, Radiant Vision Systems
- Brett Gaines, Vice President, Business Development, Via Optronics
- Dr. Cédrick Chappaz, CEO and Co-Founder, Hap2U
- Karlheinz Blankenbach, President/Chairman, German Flat Panel Forum
- Dr. Seth Coe-Sullivan, Vice President of Technology, Luminit
- Michael Firth, Marketing Manager, DLP Automotive, Texas Instruments