SID/DSCC Business Conference Webinar to Feature Presentations from Leading Market and Financial Analysts
One of the many highlights of the upcoming SID/DSCC Business Conference Webinar, sponsored by Applied Materials, GE and OTI, will include the opportunity to capture insights from an extensive collection of leading market and financial analysts.
There will be 16 presentations from 15 leading analysts from 11 different companies including:
- Tom Kang, Research Director and Managing Director
- Dragon Cui, CEO
- Ross Young, CEO
- Bob O’Brien, President
- Yoshi Tamura, President of Asian Operations
- Sid Mohan, Director of Research
- Rita Li, Director of China Operation
- Ryan Reith, Program Vice President, Worldwide Mobile Device Trackers
- Kyle Davis, UI/UX Senior Analyst
- Kristin Kolodge, Executive Director, Driver Integration and HMI
- David Hsieh, Senior Director, Display Technology
- Yasuo Nakane, Global Head of Technology Research
- Roger Lanctot, Director Automotive and Connected Mobility
The NPD Group
- Stephen Baker, Vice President, Industry Advisor – Technology & Mobile
- Dr. Choong Hoon Yi
These industry experts will provide deep insight into the following topics as well as many others:
- LCDs – Supply/demand and pricing outlook and more
- OLEDs – Smartphone penetration and the outlook for other applications
- Smartphones – 5G, brand share, region share, model share and much more
- Foldable displays – latest outlook, bottlenecks, opportunities, etc.
- TVs – Market share, growth by country/size, latest technology advances, etc.
- Automotive – Display market opportunities, growth, OLED opportunities, etc.
- IT – Latest view on notebook, tablet and monitor demand, WFH impact, future advances and roadmaps, etc.
- Quantum Dots - QD-OLED vs. QNED vs. MicroLEDs, ELQD outlook, etc.
- MicroLEDs – Latest developments, bottlenecks, opportunities, etc.
- Investment Opportunities
- And more
At under $500, the SID/DSCC Business Conference Webinar is a great value with not only 14 analyst presentations worth tens of thousands of dollars, but presentations from 16 manufacturers as well. To register, please visit http://displayweek.org/2020/Attendee/Registration.aspx.