- OLED Panel Revenues to Grow 8% in 2019 to $29 Billion
- OLED and Mobile LCD Fab Utilization Data Updated through March
- China Display Stocks Surge on Foldable Hopes and Trade Optimism, PSSI Jumps a Record 19%!
- What Did We Learn from Samsung Display’s Q4’18 Results
- Panel Maker Q4 Earnings Show Diverging Results
- Foxconn: No LCDs in Wisconsin?
- Fab Utilization Data Updated for January, DSCC Releases Lower Cost Fab Utilization Report
- TV Cost Report Provides First Look at QD OLED, MMG
- DSCC’s Latest Smartphone Display Cost Report Adds Foldable, New Models and Quantifies Significant BOE Yield Improvements
- OLED Panel Revenues to Grow 19% in 2019
- DSCC Shows Record Equipment Spending, Capex and Equipment Supplier Revenues for Q3’18
Latest Press Releases
- February 13th, 2019 - DSCC Annual International SID Business Conference Features Influential Keynote Sessions by Intel, LG Display, Corning, Applied Materials and Universal Display
- December 5th - DSCC Announces Call for Speakers for DisplayWeek 2019 SID/DSCC Business Track Events
- October 23, 2018 - SID Awards Display Week 2019 Business Track to DSCC
- October 3, 2018 - DSCC Releases Annual Foldable Display Technology and Market Report: Rapid Growth Expected as Costs and Prices Fall and Availability Improves
- September 6, 2018 - DSCC Forecasts Reduced Display Capex from 2019-2021 after Record 2016-2018 Spending Causes Surge in Capacity Growth
- September 6, 2018 - DSCC Forecasts OLED Revenue to Grow to $50 Billion in 2022
Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC) provides critical market intelligence, insights, guidance and consulting on the display industry to its clients. Founded by experienced display executives from throughout the display supply chain, DSCC reports and consulting are based on in-depth analysis of data gathered from various points throughout the display supply chain in the US, China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan. Our reports provide subscribers with actionable insights and intelligence on the latest display market and technology trends. Topics include company performance, display revenue and profitability outlook, display costs, shipments and prices, fab utilization, equipment spending, supplier share and much more.
The Headlines for February 18th, 2019
DSCC Primary Research and Analysis
Our team of display industry experts are frequent speakers at events, conferences and summits. In addition, we put on display-related events all over the world. Follow us on social media to see all of the exciting industry updates.
Quantum Dots Forum
March 18 - 20, 2019
La Jolla, California
3rd DSCC Japan Seminar
March 26th, 2019
Tokyo Conference Center
Society for Information Display (SID) DisplayWeek Business Track
May 13-15th, 2019
San Jose McEnery Convention Center
San Jose, California
We provide clients with important insights, intelligence and analysis on critical trends affecting the entire display supply chain. With new form factors like flexible, rollable and foldable OLED displays reshaping the smartphone, tablet, PC and TV markets, it’s a great time to reach out to our display industry insiders for business decision guidance.