- OLED Panel Shipment Revenues up 80% in Q3 2018 to $8.0 Billion on Smartphone Recovery and TV Growth
- Samsung’s Showcases Its First Foldable Smartphone, What We Learned
- DSCC Partnership with Meko – Announcing the DSCC Weekly Review
- TV Cost Report Shows LGD Turning the Corner on OLED Profitability
- Quantum Dots Highlight DSCC Future of Display Technologies and Markets Conference
- DSCC Finalizes Agenda for its Future of Display Technologies and Markets Conference
- OLED Materials Report Brings New Insight on QD OLEDs
Latest Press Releases
- October 23, 2018 - SID Awards Display Week 2019 Business Track to DSCC
- October 3, 2018 - DSCC Releases Annual Foldable Display Technology and Market Report: Rapid Growth Expected as Costs and Prices Fall and Availability Improves
- September 6, 2018 - DSCC Forecasts Reduced Display Capex from 2019-2021 after Record 2016-2018 Spending Causes Surge in Capacity Growth
- September 6, 2018 - DSCC Forecasts OLED Revenue to Grow to $50 Billion in 2022
Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC) provides critical market intelligence, insights, guidance and consulting on the display industry to its clients. Founded by experienced display executives from throughout the display supply chain, DSCC reports and consulting are based on in-depth analysis of data gathered from various points throughout the display supply chain in the US, China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan. Our reports provide subscribers with actionable insights and intelligence on the latest display market and technology trends. Topics include company performance, display revenue and profitability outlook, display costs, shipments and prices, fab utilization, equipment spending, supplier share and much more.
Latest DSCC Weekly Review Headlines
Our team of display industry experts are frequent speakers at events, conferences and summits. In addition, we put on display-related events all over the world. Follow us on social media to see all of the exciting industry updates.
We provide clients with important insights, intelligence and analysis on critical trends affecting the entire display supply chain. With new form factors like flexible, rollable and foldable OLED displays reshaping the smartphone, tablet, PC and TV markets, it’s a great time to reach out to our display industry insiders for business decision guidance.