- US-China Trade War Will Hit Display Industry
- Foxconn Looking to Sell New Gen 10.5 Plant?
- UDE Shanghai Highlights Hisense Dual Cell TV U9E
- OLED Materials Market to Double in Four Years
- Outlook for Flexible, Foldable and Rigid OLED Yields and Unyielded and Yielded Capacity
- Nikon Was the Top Display Equipment Supplier in Q1’19
- Foxconn Gets Approval for Wisconsin Plans, Starts Construction
- Corning Investor Day – Two New Gen 10.5 Glass Plants Announced
Latest Press Releases
- August 6th - DSCC Releases 2019 Foldable Display Market Update and Outlook Report – Foldable Displays Are Down, But Not Out
- July 1st - DSCC Announces Agenda for IMID Display Industry Forum
- June 27th - DSCC Reports Samsung Galaxy S10+ Has Generated Largest OLED Smartphone Panel Revenues in 1H 2019
- June 10th - SID and DSCC Announce the Immediate Availability of Their Business, Foldable Display and Automotive Display Conference Proceedings
- June 10th - DSCC Releases Latest Display Equipment Forecast Showing Strong Rebound in 2020 on 30% Growth to $21B – 21 New Equipment Segments Added
Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC) provides critical market intelligence, insights, guidance and consulting on the display industry to its clients. Founded by experienced display executives from throughout the display supply chain, DSCC reports and consulting are based on in-depth analysis of data gathered from various points throughout the display supply chain in the US, China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan. Our reports provide subscribers with actionable insights and intelligence on the latest display market and technology trends. Topics include company performance, display revenue and profitability outlook, display costs, shipments and prices, fab utilization, equipment spending, supplier share and much more.
The Headlines for August 19th, 2019
Display Market & Suppliers
Our team of display industry experts are frequent speakers at events, conferences and summits. In addition, we put on display-related events all over the world. Follow us on social media to see all of the exciting industry updates.
We provide clients with important insights, intelligence and analysis on critical trends affecting the entire display supply chain. With new form factors like flexible, rollable and foldable OLED displays reshaping the smartphone, tablet, PC and TV markets, it’s a great time to reach out to our display industry insiders for business decision guidance.