FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 11/15/2017
DSCC and OLED Association Launch First Issue of Quarterly OLED Materials Report – Revenues Expected to Surge to Over $2.2B in 2022
Austin, TX -
DSCC (Display Supply Chain Consultants) is pleased to announce the first issue of their New Quarterly OLED Materials Report. Prepared in collaboration on an exclusive basis with the OLED Association, it combines DSCC's deep knowledge on OLED capacity, shipments, yields and fab utilization with the OLED Association's knowledge on OLED device structures, OLED material prices, and the OLED material supply chain.
According to DSCC Co-Founder and President Bob O’Brien, "By combining the insights of OLED-A and DSCC, this report gives a comprehensive and detailed look at the materials in OLED displays. As OLED displays grow to dominate the smartphone space and capture premium TV customers, OLED materials revenue will drive dramatic growth for many suppliers in this industry."
The report tracks all the major materials used to produce flexible OLEDs, rigid OLEDs, and OLED TVs. Both emitter and common material markets are quantified in revenues, units, area, and volumes by application through 2022. Design wins and OLED materials supplier share are also provided.
Some of the key findings of this report include:
OLED Material Revenues – All Applications:
- Revenue for OLED Stack Materials for all applications is expected to grow from $905 million in 2017 to $2.25 billion in 2022, a 20% CAGR
- Revenue for Small/Medium applications is expected to increase at an even faster 22%, from $586 million to $1.56 billion, growing from 65% to 69% of the overall market
- Revenues for TV applications will grow slower than the overall market at 16% CAGR from $272 million to $580 million, as ink jet printing gains ground after 2020 resulting in more efficient OLED material depositions and less OLED material consumption.
This report includes the following deliverables:
Companies Included in Report
- Universal Display Corporation
- Idemitsu Kosan
- LG Chemical
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Duksan Neolux
- Hodogaya Chemical
- Innox AM
- Samsung SDI
- OLED device structures
- Material classifications
- Material development trends
- OLED material descriptions
- Industry value chain descriptions
- Supplier profiles
- Material pricing
OLED Material Forecasts (2016-2022)
- Shipment volumes and revenue projections
- Average prices (ASPs)
- Segmented by:
- Panel supplier
- Application - Mobile, TV, Other
- Form factor - Rigid vs. Flexible
- Segmented by:
Materials covered include:
- Small molecule emissive material (EML)
- Polymer emissive material (EML)
- Hole injection material (HIL)
- Hole transport material (HTL)
- Electron transport material (ETL)
With pricing starting at $9.995.00, this report offers a cost-effective solution for OLED material suppliers, market and financial analysts to track these exciting markets.
Optional material specific modules for circular polarizers and polyimide for OLEDs are also available for an additional $2,495.00 each.
Complete report table of contents:
- Executive Summary (p. 4-9)
- OLED Material Descriptions (p.10-21)
- Supplier profiles (p.22 – 31)
- Methodology (p.32 – 36)
- OLED Stack Material Costs (p.37 – 51)
- Stack configuration & thickness
- Cost per m2
- Cost for key products
- Suppliers & Market Share
- Material Revenue Forecast (p.52- 121)
- Input Area (p.53 – 64)
- Substrates (p.65 – 67)
- Small/Medium (p.68 – 82)
- TV / Large (p.83 – 93)
- PMOLED (p.94 – 100)
- OLED Lighting (p.101 – 107)
- All Applications (p.108 – 120)
- Supplier Revenues (p.121 – 147)
Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC) was formed by experienced display market analysts from throughout the display supply chain and delivers valuable insights through consulting, syndicated reports and events. The company has offices in the US, Europe, Japan, Korea and China.
DSCC is on the web at www.displaysupplychain.com and can be reached in the US at firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 503-6318.