FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 10/19/2020
DSCC Announces 2020 Display Market Outlook Virtual Conference on December 2nd
Austin, TX -
As the year draws to a close, we thought it would be valuable for our customers to get the latest display market forecasts as you update and finalize your 2021 business plans. 2020 has been a year like no other as our CEO's SID talk was entitled. Will 2021 be easier to forecast? Will the pandemic continue to create uncertainty? Will a vaccine return us to our previous lives? We will present some scenarios and share our understanding of:
- Brands’ shipment targets by application;
- Panel suppliers’ shipment targets by application;
- The role new technologies will play in 2021 covering miniLEDs, QD-OLEDs, microLEDs and RGB IJP OLEDs;
- How the Huawei situation has changed mobile OLED panel pricing;
- The latest capex plans, capacity growth, supply/demand outlook and pricing forecasts in LCDs;
- The latest cost and profitability forecasts for all major panel applications;
- Which companies are likely to outperform and underperform?
Our agenda is shown below and at: https://bit.ly/3obvjs8.
The event is virtual with all talks streamed and PDFs distributed. Registered attendees will also be able to submit up to 3 private questions by email. The cost for early registration is just $299 and will increase by $50 on November 16th.
- Yoshio Tamura, Co-Founder and President of Asian Operations, Display Market Outlook
- Display Demand Forecast by Application
- Display Investment/Capacity Updates and Fab Utilization Status
- Display Cost In-depth Analysis by Technology Application - LCD, OLED, MiniLED, Foldable, 8K and more.
- Bob O’Brien, Co-Founder and President, Advanced TV Market Outlook
- Latest TV Brand Performance - Winners and Losers
- Latest Market Developments by Technology
- Latest Market Forecast by Screen Size, Technology and Region
- Dr. Guillaume Chansin, Director of Display Research, MiniLED and MicroLED Displays
- Technology Progress and Challenges
- Applications and Supply Chain
- Market Forecasts
- Ross Young, Co-Founder and CEO, Smartphone Market Outlook
- Latest Brand and Model Results
- Latest and Upcoming Innovations
- Latest Market Forecast by Technology, Brand, 5G, Form Factor and More
- Rita Li, Director of China Operations, Chinese AMOLED Display Industry Status and Strategy
- 2020 China AMOLED Suppliers Performance and 2021 Outlook - China Mobile AMOLED Continues in a Surplus
- Strategy for China AMOLED Manufacturers Under Trade War
- Ross Young, Co-Founder and CEO, Foldable Market and SCM Outlook
- 2020~2021 Market Analysis and Forecast
- 2021 New Models' Leaks and Review of Materials
- Analysis of Latest Technology Challenges and Advances
- Ross Young, Co-Founder and CEO, Display Equipment Trends and Outlook
- Latest Fab Schedules
- Detailed Equipment Spending Forecasts
- Equipment Market Share for Key Segments
- Winners and Losers
Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC) was formed by experienced display market analysts from throughout the display supply chain and delivers valuable insights through consulting, syndicated reports and events. The company has offices in the US, Europe, Japan, Korea and China.
DSCC is on the web at www.displaysupplychain.com and can be reached in the US at firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 503-6318.