FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 07/01/2019
DSCC Announces Agenda for IMID Display Industry Forum
Austin, TX -
On the heels of its successful conferences during SID, DSCC is organizing the 2019 Display Industry Forum during the International Meeting on Information Display (IMID) on August 29th at HICO in Gyeongju, Korea. The agenda is now online at: https://www.displaysupplychain.com/2019-imid--dscc-display-industry-forum.html.
This year’s Display Industry Forum is organized into 3 individual conferences consisting of:
- Display Business Conference
- Display Investors Conference
- Foldable Display Conference
Presenters in the Business Conference include:
- DSCC: Ross Young, CEO
- LG Display: Daniel Lee, VP, Head of Market Intelligence
- Counterpoint: Jene Park, Senior Analyst
- Display supply chain market outlook
- TV market competition and outlook
- Smartphone sell-through by brand/model, 5G outlook
Presenters in the Investors Conference include:
- Bernstein: Mark Newman, Managing Director & Senior Analyst
- Samsung Security: Junghoon Chang, Senior Equity Analyst
- Display supply chain investment outlook
- Which companies are likely to outperform?
Presenters in the Foldable Display Conference include:
- DSCC: Yoshio Tamura, President of Asian Operations
- SCHOTT AG: Dr. Mathias Mydlak, Global Business Development Manager
- Kolon: Dr. Sangmin Song, Group Manager of CPI R&D Group
- Mycronic: Youngjin Park, Product Manager
- Mitsubishi Chemical: TBD
- Foldable market forecast
- Foldable applications and opportunities
- New materials enabling foldable displays
- Foldable glass
- Colorless polyimide
Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC) was formed by experienced display market analysts from throughout the display supply chain and delivers valuable insights through consulting, syndicated reports and events. The company has offices in the US, Europe, Japan, Korea and China.
DSCC is on the web at www.displaysupplychain.com and can be reached in the US at email@example.com or (770) 503-6318.