FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 12/04/2018
DSCC Announces Call for Speakers for DisplayWeek 2019 SID/DSCC Business Track Events
Campbell, CA and Austin, TX -
DSCC has set preliminary agendas for the 2019 DisplayWeek SID Business Track Conferences to be held May 13th – May 15th, 2019 at the San Jose Convention Center.
The events consist of the:
- SID/DSCC Business Conference, Monday, May 13th, 2019
- SID/DSCC Investor’s Conference, Tuesday, May 14th, 2019
- SID/DSCC Foldable Display Market Focus Conference, Wednesday, May 15th, 2019
- SID/DSCC Automotive Display Market Focus Conference, Wednesday, May 15th, 2019
To express interest in a presentation opportunity for any of these conferences, please submit a short abstract and speaker bio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over a decade, the highly successful SID Business Conference has featured industry leaders from throughout the display supply chain announcing new initiatives, discussing the state of the industry and revealing the technologies that have driven the industry forward. In 2019, the attendees will see:
- Extended panel sessions consisting of executives from equipment companies, materials suppliers, panel suppliers, TV brands, the smartphone supply chain and market/financial analysts.
- Where analysts see the greatest growth and potential for outperformance.
- What new developments are coming which can disrupt the display industry.
DSCC CEO Ross Young commented: “The SID/DSCC Business Conference will deliver tremendous value for attendees through research provided by multiple analyst firms, insights from industry executives and extensive networking opportunities. We are seeking speakers from industry analyst firms, equipment suppliers, materials and component suppliers, display makers, OEMs, and anyone with a role in the success of the display industry.”
The SID/DSCC Investor Conference in 2019 will build on the successful approach used in 2018. This full-day conference:
- Helps company executives learn what strategic and traditional venture capital (VC) and private equity investors are looking for from the companies they invest in. Attendees will also learn how best to approach private company investors, the benefits of working with strategic investors and much more.
- Provides numerous opportunities for private company executives to enjoy extensive interaction with buy-side, sell-side, VC and private equity investors.
- Includes how sell-side analysts view publicly traded display companies and how they view the display market outlook;
- Includes presentations from display-related companies with the brightest outlook in OLEDs, microLEDs, reflective displays, light field displays and more.
Because the 2019 event will be in San Jose, CA., it is expected that VC participation will surge relative to 2018.
We are seeking willing panelists from the VC community and innovative privately-held companies interested in taking advantage of this significant opportunity.
Foldable displays represent the next big wave of innovation in the display industry, and the success of foldable displays is critical to the growth of the OLED industry. The first SID/DSCC Foldable Display Market Focus Conference aims to address the key challenges the display supply chain must overcome to make foldable displays a success. The conference will include sessions on foldable technology and markets, foldable applications and opportunities, Colorless Polyimide (CPI), Hardcoats, Optically Clear Adhesive (OCA), Touch, Polarizers, Thin Glass, and new tools/processes for maximizing foldable yields
Brands, panel suppliers, materials suppliers and equipment suppliers are invited to submit an abstract on how their company can help foldable displays realize their potential.
The SID/DSCC Automotive Display Market Focus Conference will be coupled with the automotive track in the DisplayWeek technical symposium to form a coherent agenda that will comprehensively inform automotive and display professionals of developments in the industry. We expect the conference will be a valuable DisplayWeek destination for display makers, automotive suppliers, OEMs, and analysts for both the display and automotive industries. The conference will include sessions on the opportunity in automotive displays, flat panel display technologies, head-up displays and augmented reality.
We are seeking speakers from among analyst firms, automotive OEMs, Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers, display makers, materials and component suppliers, equipment suppliers and others with a role in driving innovation and increased value in the automotive display space.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for all four conferences, and discounted rates for sponsoring multiple conferences are available. Sponsorship information can be found at:
Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC) was formed by experienced display market analysts from throughout the display supply chain and delivers valuable insights through consulting, syndicated reports and events. The company has offices in the US, Europe, Japan, Korea and China.
DSCC is on the web at www.displaysupplychain.com and can be reached in the US at email@example.com or (770) 503-6318.