FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 04/24/2017
DSCC Announces New Quarterly Capex and Display Equipment Service
Austin, TX -
Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC) is pleased to announce a new service that includes all of DSCC’s content on new fabs, existing fabs, the rapidly growing display equipment market and the financial performance and health of equipment and panel manufacturers.
This report provides all of the market intelligence that a display equipment manufacturer, supplier to display equipment manufacturers or analysts covering display equipment suppliers would want. It is also ideal for panel suppliers tracking the health, outlook and performance of their equipment suppliers.
- OLED fab schedules and capacity forecasts
- LCD fab schedules and capacity forecasts
- LCD and OLED glass input by quarter by fab
- OLED yields by fab
- Capex by panel manufacturer
- OLED equipment market size by segment and forecasted out to 2021
- LCD equipment market size by segment and forecasted out to 2021
- 18 equipment segments covered
- Market share by quarter/year for most equipment segments
- Market share forecasts by quarter/year for most equipment segments
- Design win database, showing equipment supplier design wins by tool type, by fab and amount, updated weekly.
- All equipment and panel supplier financials (income statement, margins, balance sheet, cash flow) in pivot table format back to Q1'13. Also includes industry data such as bookings, backlog, ASPs, display equipment revenues and operating margins, shipments by application and area, etc.
- Aggregated equipment and panel supplier financial results and comparisons. Establishes metrics and best of breed performers in each market.
- Consensus outlook for equipment and panel suppliers' financials.
- Weekly newsletter covering fab activity, design wins, earnings results and analysis
According to DSCC Founder and CEO and Lead Equipment Analyst Ross Young “Rather than frustrate our customers with an a la carte approach to our growing capex and display equipment market coverage, we thought we would bundle all the relevant content our subscribers would need to track and assess display capacity spending, display equipment manufacturers, market share, growth, manufacturing trends, challenges, opportunities and the equipment market as a whole. We also decided to price it competitively, starting at $9995, so it would be affordable to all companies in these segments.”
For more information on DSCC’s New Quarterly Capex and Display Equipment Service, please contact email@example.com, call 512-577-3672 in the US and 81-90-4597-5632 in Japan or visit here.
DSCC is also organizing this year’s SID Business Conference and numerous panel manufacturers and equipment suppliers are participating including Applied Materials, BOE Technology, Kateeva, LG Display, Royole and more. For more information, please visit here.
DSCC, a Counterpoint Research Company, is the leader in advanced display market research with offices across all the key manufacturing centers and markets of East Asia as well as the US and UK. It was formed by experienced display market analysts from across the display supply chain and delivers valuable insights, data and supply chain analyses on the display industry through consulting, syndicated reports and events. Its accurate and timely analyses help businesses navigate the complexities of the display supply chain.