FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 08/22/2022
DSCC to Hold 3rd Annual Global Display Supply Chain and Technology Outlook Conference on October 19th
For the third straight year, DSCC will hold a virtual conference in Q4 where its experts from around the world will provide attendees with the latest results and forecasts while also discussing key issues facing the display supply chain. 2022 has been a really bad year for the display industry, will 2023 be more of the same or significantly better? DSCC will take a supply chain approach to answering this and other questions. Topics include:
- Display Market Outlook, Ross Young, Co-Founder & CEO, DSCC
- Display Cost and Price Outlook, Yoshio Tamura, Co-Founder & President of Asian Operations, DSCC
- The TV Market Post Pandemic, Bob O’Brien, Co-Founder & Principal Analyst
- Advanced Smartphone Market Outlook, David Naranjo, Senior Director, DSCC
- 2023 Global Foldable and Rollable Market and Technology Outlook, Ross Young, Co-Founder & CEO, DSCC
- Chinese OLED Makers' 2023 Business Plan and Strategy, Rita Li, Director of China Operations, DSCC
- IT Display Market Outlook, David Naranjo, Senior Director, DSCC
- MiniLED Market Potential and Expansion Outlook, Leo Liu, Director of Taiwan Operations, DSCC
- Emerging Technologies: Outlook on MicroLED and AR/VR Displays, Guillaume Chansin, Director of Display Research, DSCC
- Display Capex Market Outlook, Ross Young, Co-Founder & CEO, DSCC
- Q&A Roundtable
For more information, please contact email@example.com. Register here: https://www.accelevents.com/e/...
Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC) was formed by experienced display market analysts from throughout the display supply chain and delivers valuable insights through consulting, syndicated reports and events. The company has offices in the US, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and the UK. DSCC is on the web at www.displaysupplychain.com and can be reached in the US at firstname.lastname@example.org.