FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 10/02/2023
Last Chance to Watch the AR/VR Display Forum
La Jolla, CA -
DSCC hosted the third edition of its AR/VR Display Forum on September 12th-13th. Sponsored by Applied Materials, Instrument Systems and Mojo Vision, this virtual event covered various topics, including waveguides, MicroLED, LCoS, silicon backplanes and display testing.
Recordings of the session will be available on demand until October 10th. Presentation slides can also be downloaded in PDF format.
Register on the event website to access all the sessions listed below:
Market and Technology Trends
- Dr. Guillaume Chansin, Director of Display Research, DSCC
- Ludovic Godet, Head of Engineered Optics Team, Applied Materials
Panel Session: Waveguide Technology for AR Glasses
- Gasthini Sivayoganathan, Waveguide Operations Program Management, Meta Reality Labs
- Scott Carden, VP Eyepiece Engineering, Magic Leap
- Alastair Grant, SVP Optical Engineering, DigiLens Inc.
- Jussi Rahomaki, Chief Product Officer, Dispelix USA Inc.
Display Requirements for AR and VR
- Fenfei Liu, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Goertek
- Edward Tang, Founder and CEO, Avegant
Silicon Backplanes for Microdisplays
- Justin Liu, Director of Strategic Planning and Operation, Viewtrix Technology
MicroLED with Quantum Dots
- Dr. Nikhil Balram, CEO, Mojo Vision
- Dr. Ilan Jen-La Plante, Senior Staff Scientist, Nanosys
MicroLED Driving and Challenges
- Dr. Myunghee Lee, Founder and CEO, Sapien Semiconductor Inc.
- Soeren Steudel, Chief Technology Officer, MICLEDI Microdisplays
- Dr. Sascha Reinhardt, Product Manager, Instrument Systems
Leveraging Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Dr. Ran Ruby Yan, Director Human-Machine-Interface HMI, GlobalFoundries
- Theo Marescaux, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer, Swave Photonics
- Josh Carr, Senior Business Development Manager, Cambridge Mechatronics
Novel Optical Materials
- Richard Harding, Head of AR/VR Business Development, EMD
- Gerald Dahlmann, Senior Director Marketing – Consumer Electronics, Coherent
- Dr. Peter Guschl, Director of Applications Engineering, Pixelligent
Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC) was formed by experienced display market analysts from throughout the display supply chain and delivers valuable insights through consulting, syndicated reports and events. The company has offices in the US, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and the UK. DSCC is on the web at www.displaysupplychain.com and can be reached in the US at email@example.com.