FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 09/05/2023
Register Now for the AR/VR Display Forum
La Jolla, CA -
The AR/VR Display Forum will take place next week (September 12th-13th). Hosted by DSCC and sponsored by Applied Materials, Instrument Systems and Mojo Vision, it is a live virtual event on AR/VR displays and optics. The full agenda is available on the event website.
Apple has recently confirmed it will announce new products on the same day. There will be minimal overlap between the two events and all our sessions will remain available to watch for 30 days.
There will be live presentations and discussions on the following topics:
- Market and Technology Trends
- Dr. Guillaume Chansin, Director of Display Research, DSCC
- Panel Session: Waveguide Technology for AR Glasses
- Gasthini Sivayoganathan, Waveguide Operations Program Management, Meta Reality Labs
- Scott Carden, VP Eyepiece Engineering, Magic Leap
- Alastair Grant, SVP Optical Engineering, DigiLens Inc.
- Jussi Rahomaki, Chief Product Officer, Dispelix USA Inc.
- Display Requirements for AR and VR
- Fenfei Liu, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Goertek
- Edward Tang, Founder and CEO, Avegant
- Silicon Backplanes for Microdisplays
- Justin Liu, Director of Strategic Planning and Operation, Viewtrix Technology
- MicroLED with Quantum Dots
- Dr. Nikhil Balram, CEO, Mojo Vision
- Dr. Ilan Jen-La Plante, Senior Staff Scientist, Nanosys
- MicroLED Driving and Challenges
- Dr. Myunghee Lee, Founder and CEO, Sapien Semiconductor Inc.
- Soeren Steudel, Chief Technology Officer, MICLEDI Microdisplays
- Display Testing
- Dr. Sascha Reinhardt, Product Manager, Instrument Systems
- Leveraging Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Dr. Ran Ruby Yan, Director Human-Machine-Interface HMI, GlobalFoundries
- Theo Marescaux, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer, Swave Photonics
- Josh Carr, Senior Business Development Manager, Cambridge Mechatronics
- Novel Optical Materials
- Richard Harding, Head of AR/VR Business Development, EMD
- Gerald Dahlmann, Senior Director Marketing – Consumer Electronics, Coherent
- Dr. Peter Guschl, Director of Applications Engineering, Pixelligent
Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC) was formed by experienced display market analysts from throughout the display supply chain and delivers valuable insights through consulting, syndicated reports and events. The company has offices in the US, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and the UK. DSCC is on the web at www.displaysupplychain.com and can be reached in the US at email@example.com.