Quarterly Foldable/Rollable Display Shipment and Technology Report
DSCC has received excellent reviews for its quarterly and annual reports on foldable display technology and markets. Included in this quarterly report are quarterly updates to shipments by brand and model, roadmaps, design wins, detailed product specifications, cost analyses, technology advancements and more. Shipments are provided for the entire supply chain covering panel shipments, production and sell-in.
File FormatExcel (Market Data) + PDF (Analysis of Data)
PublishedLatest version - August 2023
- Monthly panel shipment, device production and device sell-in unit/revenue results and forecasts by smartphone brand, model #, panel supplier, size, resolution, refresh rate, aspect ratio, PPI, form factor, cover material (UTG vs. CPI), 4G vs. 5G, 5G network band, street price band, AP supplier, AP model, touch sensor type and more. Monthly data through 2023.
- Now providing regional data for highest volume products.
- Long term forecasts out to 2027.
- Foldable and rollable product roadmaps for smartphones, notebooks and tablets.
- Specifications of all foldable products.
- Review of film stacks for all foldable products revealing structure, thickness and suppliers for UTG, CPI, hard coat, OCA, polarizer, touch, etc.
- Device/panel/UTG/CPI cost/price forecasts.
- Yield estimates/forecasts.
- Flexible/foldable supply/demand.
- Analysis of latest technology challenges and advances.
Table of Contents:
1.0 Executive Summary p.4
2.0 Methodology p. 17
3.0 Recent and Upcoming Models, Roadmaps and Results p. 19
- What Is Available, What Is Coming
- Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Z Fold 4 Panel and Phone Shipments
- Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Z Fold 4 Regional Allocation
- Samsung Launches Z Flip 5 and Z Fold 5
- Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip 5 and Z Fold 5 Panel and Phone Shipments
- Samsung’s Galaxy Galaxy Z Flip 5 and Z Fold 5 Regional Allocation
- Samsung's Rollable Plans
- Samsung's Multi-Fold Plans
- Samsung’s Foldable Tablets and Notebook PCs
- Google’s Pixel Fold
- Honor Magic V2
- Upcoming Honor Models
- Huawei Mate X3
- Upcoming Huawei Models
- Motorola’s Razr 40 and 40 Ultra
- Oppo’s 2023 Plans
- Tecno’s 2023 Plans
- Vivo in 2023
- Xiaomi’s Mix Fold 3
- Future Xiaomi Products
- Apple’s Foldable Plans
4.0 Foldable/Rollable Smartphone Results and Forecast p.59
- Target Markets
- Panel Shipment Timeline
- Device Production Timeline
- Device Shipment Timeline
- By Model
- By Quarter
- By Year
- By Brand
- By Panel Supplier
- Panel and Device Revenues
- By Region
- By Form Factor
- By Cover Window Material
- By Size
- 4G vs. 5G
- Sub-6 GHz vs. mmWave
- By Refresh Rate
- By Backplane
- With CoE
- By AP Supplier/Model
- By Price Band
- By Panel ASPs
- By Panel Area
5.0 Foldable Notebook/Tablet Forecast p.115
- New vs. Old Forecast
- By Brand, Size, Display Supplier, etc.
- Rollables in Notebooks?
- Revenue and ASP Forecast
- Foldable Tablet Considerations
- Old vs. New Forecast
- Panel and Form Factor Forecast
- Shipments, Revenues and ASPs
6.0 Total Fold./Roll. Display Shipment Forecast p.127
-By Panel Supplier
7.0 Film Stack Developments p. 122
-Z Flip 5
-Z Fold 5
-Huawei Mate X3
-Honor Magic V2
Would you like to know more about this report?Contact Us