Rita LiDirector of China Operations | DSCC
Outlook of 2020 for China AMOLED Manufacturers, Impact By COVID and Trade War.
- China Surplus Is Going To Be Huge By Flexible AMOLED?
- 2020 China AMOLED Suppliers Performance Outlook and Strategy
- Top Smartphone Brands In China Helps AMOLED Penetration By 5G policy
- AMOLED Price Drop quickly in China
- Foldable Continues To Be Hot In China ?
- Smartphone Roadmap Dynamics By Technology Trends
- China Mobile AMOLED SWOT Analysis With New Opportunities
Rita Li joined DSCC as Director of China Operations. She has over 10 years of experience working in in the flat panel industry.
Ms. Li joined Universal Scientific Industrial (USI) in 2007 as a Business Development Manager, covering all supply chain management internally and maintaining key client relationships with AUO, Innolux and others. Her product line was PCBA - a key component to panel suppliers.
In 2010, she joined NPD DisplaySearch in a sales and marketing role and worked at DisplaySearch for five years. She played a key role in developing the China business in terms of report sales, consulting and events. She also developed new business for the company in the solar/PV market. Ms. Li is deeply familiar with the China flat panel industry, from materials to brands and OEMs.
After IHS acquired DisplaySearch in 2014, Ms. Li moved to a public display solutions company that brought metal mesh technologies to the China market in 2015. She quantified the market size and outlook for large-size touch pads for the company.