FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 06/10/2019
SID and DSCC Announce the Immediate Availability of Their Business, Foldable Display and Automotive Display Conference Proceedings
Austin, TX -
The Society for Information Display (SID) and Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC) are pleased to make available the proceedings for the recently held:
- SID/DSCC Business Conference
- SID/DSCC Foldable Display Conference
- SID/DSCC Automotive Display Conference
SID/DSCC Business Conference
Held on Monday May 13th, this highly popular event featured 19 presentations by industry leaders and was well attended with around 400 attendees from over 20 different countries. The event was highly rated with 100% of surveyed attendees revealing it was a good, very good or excellent event. As one attendee commented:
“I've attended the SID Business Conference for 5 years. This was the best version of what is annually a very worthwhile conference. In a period of change and chaos in the industry, the conference brought clarity and identified the causes for chaos. The best thing an early-stage CEO can say about a conference - great value for the money.”
DSCC has put together a 30-page summary of the event. This summary along with presentations from the following presenters are immediately available for $395.
- Applied Materials - Max McDaniel, VP and CMO
- Corning Display Technologies - Chris Hudson, International Vice President and Commercial Director
- China Star Optoelectronics – Jeffrey Li, VP of Wuhan China Star Optoelectronics Technology
- Cynora – Dr. Andreas Haldi, CMO
- DSCC – Ross Young, CEO
- DSCC – Bob O’Brien, President
- DSCC – Yoshio Tamura, Asia President
- IDC – Ryan Reith, Program Vice President, Worldwide Mobile Device Trackers
- Intel – Joshua Newman, Vice President, Client Computing Group General Manager, Mobile Innovation
- Kateeva – May Su, CMO
- Kyulux – Junji Adachi, Co-founder and CEO
- Mizuho Securities - Yasuo Nakane, Global Head of Technology Research
- Nanosys – Russel Kempt, VP Worldwide Sales and Marketing
- Sigmaintell – Lisa Li, President
- UDC – Dr. Mike Hack, VP, Business Development
- Yole – Dr. Eric Virey, Senior Market & Technology Analyst
The top 3 rated presenters were from DSCC, Mizuho Securities and DSCC. To order, please visit:
SID/DSCC Foldable Display Conference
Held on Wednesday May 15th, the world’s first dedicated foldable display conference was well attended with over 250 people registering. 93% of attendees found the event good, very good or excellent.
Multiple survey respondents found the event well organized, had no dislikes and found DSCC’s market analysis valuable, especially the insights provided on the deconstruction and film stack design wins of commercial products.
DSCC has put together a 20-page summary of the event. This summary along with presentations from the following presenters are immediately available for $345.
- DSCC – Ross Young, CEO
- Intel – Thomas Wynn, Mobile Client Platforms Premium and Innovation Systems Marketing
- Kolon – Dr. Yongseo Yoon, CPI Business Team Manager
- Light Polymers – Sergey Fedotov, Director
- Peratech – Tolis Voutsas, CTO
- SCHOTT – Dr. Feng He, Senior Business Development Manager
- Yuasa – Kei Hyodo, Executive Officer, R&D
- VeV – Mark Fihn, Principal
- Zymergen – Mathew Blom, Industry Manager
The top 3 rated presenters were from DSCC, Royole and FlexEnable. To order, please visit:
SID/DSCC Automotive Display Conference
For the third year in a row, the SID/DSCC Automotive Display Conference was held during DisplayWeek 2019 as part of the Automotive “Hot Topic” of the weeklong event. The event was well attended with more than 200 industry professionals, and was rated Good, Very Good, or Excellent by 91% of attendees responding.
DSCC has put together a 13-page summary of the event. This summary along with presentations from the following presenters are immediately available for $345.
- DSCC - Bob O'Brien, Co-Founder & President
- German Flat Panel Forum - Karlheinz Blankenbach, President/Chairman
- Hap2U - Dr. Cédrick Chappaz, CEO and Co-Founder
- IRYStec - Simon Morris, CEO
- Luminit - Dr. Seth Coe-Sullivan, Vice President of Technology
- Radiant Vision Systems - Matt Scholz, Automotive Business Leader
- Strategy Analytics - Roger Lanctot, Director Automotive Connected Mobility
- Texas Instruments - Michael Firth, Marketing Manager, DLP Automotive
- Via Optronics - Brett Gaines, Vice President, Business Development
- Volvo Car Group - Dr. David Hermann, Technical Expert - Display, and Niclas Gyllenram, Director Software Development
To order, please visit:
Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC) was formed by experienced display market analysts from throughout the display supply chain and delivers valuable insights through consulting, syndicated reports and events. The company has offices in the US, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and the UK. DSCC is on the web at www.displaysupplychain.com and can be reached in the US at firstname.lastname@example.org.